Martha Sales, CEC, PCC
Intuitive. Purposeful. Differentiator.
Taking a strengths-based approach, I champion the success of leaders and teams. I create an environment where people can explore, test, and integrate new skills and perspectives. It is a dynamic process, creative, purposeful, and always with sights set on what matters most to you.
To my coaching I bring 20 years as a senior operations professional with over 4,500 hours of project leadership, giving me a breadth of knowledge of organizational dynamics. I also teach Coaching in Organizations at Royal Roads University, where I am forever reminded of the importance of context and systems thinking in leadership.
I believe that success and fulfillment come from being clear and purposeful about your goals and aspirations. For an individual or a team, to work by design, not by default. For me, coaching is anchored by the premise of boldly connecting to your best thinking and the areas that hold the great promise for success.
Coaching specializations and audience
Executive, leadership, and team coaching. I work well with people who strive to excel and to learn, who want to bust the status quo and stand in their strengths.
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching, (CEC), Royal Roads University
- Team and Group Coaching, Advanced Coaching Certificate, Royal Roads University
- Professional Mentor Coaching, Advanced Coaching Certificate, Royal Roads University
- Bachelor of Arts, Queen’s University
- Human Resources Management, Ryerson University
- Art of Hosting, Conversational Processes and Facilitation
- PCC – Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI) certified
- Legacy Leadership, certified
- Team Diagnostics, Team Coaching International certified
I have experience working with clients in an array of sectors including entrepreneurs, for profit, healthcare leadership, academic leadership, and non-profit.