- This event has passed.
The Case For Coaching
Coaching is slowly shifting from a luxury reserved for the executive office to a powerful tool, accessible to both leaders and full teams, across organizations. Indeed, there’s evidence that leaders who adopt a coaching-leadership style (rather than a traditional directive one) see increased performance, retention, and engagement. Additionally, organizations with strong coaching cultures report above-average revenue growth.
If you’re curious about coaching’s effect on goal achievement, and whether it’s right for you, your team, and/or your organization, join us at our June 27th Leader Lounge.
We’ll discuss what coaching is and isn’t, the neuroscience behind why it works, and how organizations are building coaching cultures that are driving results. You’ll also experience and participate in coaching exercises.
Who is this session for?
You’ll benefit from attending if:
- You are interested in coaching for yourself so you can become more adept at achieving your goals
- You are interested in coaching for your team or company as you have big goals to achieve
- You are curious about becoming a coach
- You want to employ more of a coach approach to leading in your day to day
- You want to be a better friend, partner, or parent (coaching pays off big time in these arenas too)
Come and join us for a glass (or two) of BC wine or local micro-brew, some delicious food from Railtown Catering in the beautiful new Domain7 Meeting Room.
Smart Savvy + Associates, CEO + Founder
Smart Savvy + Associates, Director of Client Services and Human Resources