- This event has passed.
Change gears quickly. Increase innovation. Do more with less.
Agile Marketing is on the rise. The First Annual State of Agile Marketing Report shows the adoption of Agile principles and practices among marketing teams is growing rapidly from 21% in 2016 to 36.7% in 2018.
Teams practicing some form of Agile marketing were far more likely (81%) to be satisfied with the way their team handles work than those that do not. Agile marketers enjoy a host of reported benefits from:
- The ability to change gears quickly based on feedback
- More rapid identification of roadblocks and problems
- Better project visibility
- Improved team morale and productivity
- Higher quality of work output
- Faster launch times
- Better alignment with business strategy and other teams
Is Agile Marketing on your radar? Should it be? Join us at Leader Lounge as we unpack the process and methodology of Agile Marketing. Through interactive learning, panel discussion, and *real-play activities, you’ll experience Agile Marketing first-hand. Test key insights and find out how Agile can impact your organization. Plus, hear from a hand-picked panel of industry leaders and find out how Agile Marketing shapes the strategy of top tier brands.
- What Agile Marketing is and isn’t (we’ll also debunk some of the common myths about Agile)
- Why marketers need agility now
- Where do you start with Agile marketing
- Best practices for creating Agile marketing teams
- Different Agile methodologies and how to ascertain which ones might work best for you/your team
- The barriers, complications, and pitfalls of adopting an Agile Marketing strategy
Who is this breakfast for?
If you’re a senior marketing leader, entrepreneur, or business owner who is curious about Agile Marketing and you want to hear from industry pros who’ve experienced the benefits and understand the barriers, this event is for you.
This highly participatory Leader Lounge will feature interactive discussions, real-play*, and panel discussion. Plus you’ll enjoy networking with some of Vancouver’s most influential leaders as well as a delicious continental breakfast at Glowbal by Telus Garden.
*We believe that real-play, not role play, allows you to bring your full self to the learning experience so you can engage in a more meaningful way.
Agile Coach for Best Buy Canada
Director of Marketing, Best Buy Canada
Brand Director, Mountain Equipment Coop
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unconscious Bias: Building a Diverse and Inclusive Culture Increasingly, organizations are recognizing the need to...Learn more