- This event has passed.
How to use storytelling to influence others and ensure your messages land strong.
Storytelling is arguably the oldest form of sharing information and is continually identified as a marketing must-have (with good reason). Now, more than ever, customers and stakeholders need reasons to engage, interact, and trust companies and brands. Great stories have the power to engage, move, and transform complex subjects into easy-to-grasp, mind-etched “screenplays.” Good storytellers are the life of every party because stories form a primal connection. They build bridges from heads to hearts and provide the quickest route to connect people with purpose.
In this highly interactive and practical workshop, participants will learn to craft, tell, and sell stories for maximum impact and return, differentiating your brand and securing its position at the front of the pack
This storytelling workshop is designed for anyone working with brands looking for new ways to engage meaningfully with their audiences. You may be a marketing, business or non-profit leader, brand manager, in advertising and/or PR, in internal communications, or serve on a creative team.
What you’ll learn:
- The science of story and strategic narrative and why stories are the most powerful communication tool available to you.
- Essentials of story structure that make your message as sticky as possible.
- The art of creating emotional connection with an audience
- Practical storytelling tools (and hacks) you can use straight away to tell brilliantly engaging stories to keep your audiences coming back for more
- Applications: understand the varieties of stories you can share in business and other situations
Interested in scheduling this workshop?
This event is served up fresh and on demand. Fill out the form below and let us know when you’d like to get started.
Resonance Consultancy , VP, Business Development & Chief Content Officer