- This event has passed.
We have 5 seats available in this program being offered in partnership with Essential Impact.
The Coaching Mastery course is the next step after Coaching Essentials and provides a focused and interactive five-day ICF-accredited learning experience. You will be led to dig deeper and discover your strengths and underlying values and apply them on a personal journey of self-discovery. You will emerge with clarity about who you are as a coach and the unique gifts you bring to coaching as either an internal or external coach.
You will learn:
- A deeper level of understanding of the ICF competencies
- Your unique “Signature Presence”
- Your higher purpose as a coach of people and change, and how it links to your business plan
You will also learn the tools and gain resources on how to:
- Set professional and business goals as an internal/external coach
- Develop forms and processes for client management
- Deal effectively with difficult clients
- Create and sustain a coaching culture
36 hours of highly interactive and experiential training delivered over 5 consecutive days (8:30am-5:00pm). Experiential in nature, Excelerator Coaching Essentials offers award-winning coaching content, practical application/tips, originality, and creativity. Facilitators will share their expertise and engage participants in a challenging learning experience that will actively demonstrate the link between coaching ideas, concepts, and theories and practice. Suffice it to say there are no role-plays in this workshop only real-plays. Half or more of the time will be spent on experiential learning and active participation focused on learning new skills or techniques.
Integrity. Collaboration. Inspirational.
Intuitive. Focused. Inquisitive.