How to adopt an others-inclusive mindset and dramatically improve performance, spark collaboration and accelerate innovation.
Smart Savvy is pleased to partner with the Arbinger Institute to bring you this two-day workshop. Arbinger’s work reveals two distinct mindsets from which people and organizations operate – a self-focused inward mindset and an others-inclusive outward mindset.
Organizations that focus on developing and implementing an outward mindset change are four times more likely to succeed in organizational-change efforts than companies that focus only on changing behavior.
Arbinger helps organizations and their people turn outward by
- shifting their mindsets,
- equipping them to helpfully adjust their behaviors to match their changed mindsets, and
- helping leaders turn organizational systems and processes outward in order to invite and reward sustained systemic change.
This two-day workshop is ideal for leaders at all levels who want to improve collaboration and/or initiate transformation by shifting mindset and behaviours to drive results and be more client-centric.
What you’ll learn:
- Through assessment, the extent to which you are working with an inward mindset or an outward mindset
- How to implement a performance platform that enables you to operate with an outward mindset
- How teams can apply Arbinger’s self-awareness tools, mindset-change tools, accountability tools, and collaboration tools
Discover how Outward Mindset can help you improve business results.
Arbinger’s programs and methodology are based on 45 years of research in the psychology of human behavior and motivation, and more than 35 years of experience working with organizations worldwide. The Arbinger team is comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds and industries who possess the ability to help individuals and organizations achieve success through a fundamental change in mindset. Arbinger has offices in nearly 30 countries.
The Arbinger Institute , Senior Vice President, Director of Consulting