Only 5 seats available.
Coaching For Leaders Mastery, offered in partnership with Essential Impact, is the next step after Coaching for Leaders Foundation. It provides a focused, interactive five-day ICF-accredited learning experience. You’ll dive deeper and discover your strengths, underlying values, and how to apply them on a personal journey of self-discovery. Plus, you’ll emerge with clarity about who you are as a coach and the unique gifts you bring to coaching.
You will learn:
- A deeper level of understanding of the ICF competencies
- Your unique “Signature Presence”
- Your higher purpose as a coach of people and change, and how it links to your business plan
You will be equipped with the tools and resources needed to:
- Set professional and business goals as an internal/external coach
- Develop forms and processes for client management
- Deal effectively with difficult clients
- Create and sustain a coaching culture
Coaching for Leaders Mastery provides 36 hours of highly interactive and experiential training delivered over 5 consecutive days (8:30am-5:00pm). Experiential in nature, this workshop offers award-winning coaching content, practical application/tips, originality, and creativity.
Facilitators will share their expertise and engage participants in a challenging learning experience that will actively demonstrate the link between coaching ideas, concepts, theories and practice. There are no role-plays in this workshop only real-plays. Half or more of the time will be spent on experiential learning and active participation focused on acquiring new skills or techniques.
Integrity. Collaboration. Inspirational.
Intuitive. Focused. Inquisitive.