How to create, lead, and nurture an engaged team that delivers more.
If human nature drives business performance (which it does) we should be worried that only 30% of employees are engaged in their jobs. The good news is, leaders can increase productivity and success by working with a focus and intention on engaging their teams. This workshop, based on Gallup research and materials, gives engagement champions simple, conceptual engagement strategies and techniques. Participants will learn how to create an engaging culture by promoting engagement and coaching managers through best practices and engagement conversations with their teams.
For experienced or new leaders who want to focus on engaging their teams and/or want to champion engagement in their organizations.
What you’ll learn
How to accelerate engagement by:
- Understanding the factors that influence engagement
- Gaining insights into 12 actionable workplace elements which have proven links to engagement
- Knowing how to analyze and interpret where your team stands and their barriers to engagement
- Identifying specific actions your team can take to improve strengthen engagement
- Learning how you can start to change conversations with your team and your organization
Interested in scheduling this workshop?
This event is served up fresh and on demand. Fill out the form below and let us know when you’d like to get started.
Smart Savvy Academy , Director of Client Services