- This event has passed.
How to make better decisions faster.
Decisions are the currency of business. Every result (success or failure) comes from a strategic, operational or tactical decision someone has or has not made. This workshop is about making better decisions that maximize benefits and minimizes risk. We’ll explore how we can build awareness and add protections to avoid the common traps of unconscious bias, analysis paralysis, bottlenecks, team think, indecision, and ambiguity. We’ll introduce a framework to improve our decision-making.
Professionals at all levels who are required to make or participate in decisions and want to get better at it.
What you’ll learn
- Why good leaders make bad decisions and how we can build protections
- Why inquiry, not advocacy, leads to better decisions
- How to uncover critical data to make the best decision
- How to clarify decision accountability
- How to apply a decision-making framework to improve decisions
Interested in scheduling this workshop?
This event is served up fresh and on demand. Fill out the form below and let us know when you’d like to get started.
Rycor Business Administration Solutions , Vice President, Sales & Marketing