Re-establish balance and stop striving yourself crazy.
Incorporating insights from business, psychology, neuroscience, and spirituality and data surveying hundreds of high achievers across North America to explore their perceptions around their need to achieve, this Achiever Fever workshop makes a powerful case that chasing success is the surest way to push away happiness. Further, letting go of ‘striving’ is the key to reaping life’s most enduring rewards. Based on Claire Booth’s soon-to-be released (Jan 2019) book of the same name, this workshop is designed to shed light on how our achievement mindset may be the biggest detractor of personal happiness and joy. Based on the research, attendees will explore ways to shift the achiever mindset to bring more balance.
If you are prone to “achiever fever”—a person who seems to have it all but never feels good enough—consider this workshop your perfect prescription.
What you’ll learn:
- How striving and competition can become damaging when they are out of balance
- Why your cognitive biases often undermine your ability to achieve what you most want
- How managing the relentless voice in your head will keep it from becoming your jailer
- Understand why living in the future can rob your ability to enjoy the present
- Exercising your mind is just as important as exercising your body
Interested in scheduling this workshop?
This event is served up fresh and on demand. Fill out the form below and let us know when you’d like to get started.
Owner/President , Lux Insights International