5 Ways to Strengthen Your Team
“Teamwork remains the one sustainable competitive advantage that has been largely untapped.”
– Patrick Lencioni
We know high-functioning teams provide that concrete competitive advantage. Studies have shown that:
- High-functioning teams make better decisions and accomplish more with less.
- Dysfunctional teams waste time, energy, and money.
- High-performers rarely leave high-functioning teams and not surprisingly, they don’t tolerate dysfunctional ones.
But how do we move from understanding what a high-performing team should look like to strengthening the team we lead? Join us at Leader Lounge and learn the 5 Ways to Strengthen Your Team.
Referencing the work of Patrick Lencioni, we’ll explore the foundational elements required to build a high-performing team, plus we’ll equip you with actionable tools and resources so you can begin to strengthen your team right away.
Who is this breakfast for?
This event is designed for leaders and their teams. In fact, we encourage you to bring your whole team so you can maximize the benefits and walk away from the morning with shared language, learning, and understanding.
You’ll learn how to:
- The importance of trust and how to build it
- Why conflict is good and needs to be encouraged
- How to be inclusive, encourage input and get buy-in
- How to build a culture of accountability
- How to drive results and excel
This highly participatory Leader Lounge will feature live coaching demonstrations, real-play, and valuable take-home resources.
Plus you’ll enjoy networking with some of Vancouver’s most influential leaders as well as a delicious continental breakfast at Glowbal by Telus Garden.