5 Attributes of an Inspiring Leader
Through our experience hiring top-level talent, we’ve developed a deep understanding of what makes people stay and succeed on a team. It has a lot to do with inspiring leaders who care about people, know their strengths, help them grow and inspire their best work. The outcomes of inspiring leadership? Engaged, committed employees and productive teams who drive impressive results.
Join us for Leader Lounge as we focus on five game-changing attributes that all leaders need to cultivate to go from good to great. We’ll explain what they are, why they are important, and how you can develop them.
Ready to become an inspiring leader? Register today and learn the importance of:
2. Curiosity through the coach approach
3. Direct and clear conversation skills
4. Emotional courage
Who is this breakfast for?
If you’re ready to level-up your leadership skills and skyrocket from “great” to “inspiring” so your team can achieve next level results, this event is for you.
You’ll learn how:
- Understanding your own motivations, strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots leads to better relationships.
- Telling less and listening more empowers and motivates your team
- Elevating your conversation skills to be direct and clear helps develop people and is kind
- Leading with confidence and courage creates brave teams.
- Being a role model creates a ripple effect and builds the next generation of leaders.
This highly participatory Leader Lounge will feature live coaching demonstrations, real-play, and valuable take-home resources.
Plus you’ll enjoy networking with some of Vancouver’s most influential leaders as well as a delicious continental breakfast at Glowbal by Telus Garden.
Smart Savvy + Associates, CEO + Founder
Smart Savvy + Associates, Director of Client Services and Human Resources
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unconscious Bias: Building a Diverse and Inclusive Culture Increasingly, organizations are recognizing the need to...Learn more