The first step to becoming a Certified Leadership Coach.
Whether you want to become a Certified Leadership Coach or simply up your coaching skills as a leader, this is the workshop for you. You will learn powerful coaching and leadership skills, foundational theory, and practical competencies that you can immediately put to use at work. You’ll learn how to engage your team to maximize their individual and collective performance, and to readily adapt to change and growth in the workplace.
This program is designed for leaders at all levels of organizations, with particular benefit to managers, directors and executive leaders, human resources professionals, and team leaders in areas of communications, marketing, and sales. The program is suitable for all team leaders who are eager to create collaborative work cultures, whether in private, public, or not-for-profit sectors.
Each course is facilitated by experienced ICF Certified coaches with the Essential Impact faculty.
You will learn about:
- Systems, tools, and resources to successfully coach individuals and teams
- Essential skills to improve both your own, and other people’s performance
- How to adopt a coach approach to promote accountability and team collaboration
- The “when, how, and why” of using coaching in the workplace
- Meeting International Coach Federation (ICF) competencies and ethical guidelines
- How to adapt your leadership style to a coaching approach
- Understanding the complexities of organizations and the benefits of coaching
- How to recognize symptoms, problems and causes of organizational ineffectiveness
- Unearthing the elements required to manage an individual’s progress against established goals.
- The Strength Deployment Inventory®, a relationship awareness tool for learning and change *inventory will be completed prior to Be a Coach workshop
Convince your boss
This highly interactive training is delivered over 3 consecutive days (8:30am-5:00pm, for a total of 24 hours of training). Experiential in nature, Coaching Foundations offers award-winning coaching content, practical application/tips, originality, and creativity. Facilitators will share their expertise and engage participants in a challenging learning experience that will actively demonstrate the link between coaching ideas, concepts, and theories and practice. Suffice it to say there are no role-plays in this workshop only real-plays. Half or more of the time will be spent on experiential learning and active participation focused on learning new skills or techniques.
Leadership Performance , Smart, Savvy + Associates, Director of Client Services and Human Resources
Smart Savvy + Associates, CEO + Founder